As of Jan. 13, RTD’s Call-n-Ride local bus service has been renamed "FlexRide." This new name better reflects the flexible nature of a service designed with each community’s specific needs in mind. New features include online trip booking and quick access to booking from your mobile device, reducing the advance reservation time from 60 minutes to about 10 minutes.
RTD FlexRide Program Details
- RTD introduced a new white FlexRide bus in January in addition to the current green buses, which will also be renamed FlexRide. The new buses feature a stylized, modern mountain symbol reminiscent of those currently on other RTD buses and trains.
- Since the remaining green buses will be replaced over time, both white and green buses will be in service during the next few years.
- FlexRide will operate the same as the Call-n-Ride that has served the RTD area, including Parker, for years.
- In some FlexRide service areas, regularly scheduled times have been established through flex routes to places such as schools, major activity centers, light rail stations and Park-n-Rides where no reservation is required.
- FlexRide is only a local fare.
About Parker FlexRide
The Parker FlexRide, a partnership between RTD and the Town of Parker, provides “curb-to-curb” transportation services within many areas of our community.
Riders of all ages can travel to and from destinations within the Parker FlexRide service area, Monday through Friday from 5:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
This inexpensive service provides one-way rides for just $0.90 for kids, $1.50 for seniors and $3 for other adults. Active members of the U.S. Military ride for FREE!
For more information about Parker FlexRide, including a service area map, visit www.ParkerOnline.org/FlexRide.